Biedronka has launched a back to school marketing campaign called “The school is cheerful” (Szkola jest wesola).
- The offer consists of two stages: the first between 4th to 24th August, and the second is between 18th August to 7th September.
- The assortment features various writing utensils, notebooks, watercolor paints, backpacks, alarm clocks, scented markers, stickers, etc.
- The offer also features furniture such as a desk and a bookshelf, printers and a smartphone.
- The products are produced for Biedronka under the Elefun brand or are licensed goods with the Disney, Star Wars or Marvel logo, featuring characters such as Monster High, Spiderman, Winnie Pooh, Hot Wheels, Peppa, My little Pony, etc.
- The campaign is complemented by a competition called “Biedronka and Disney School Championship” (Szkolne mistrzostwa Biedronki i Disneya) for an artwork. The prizes consist of a family trip to the Disney Park, three Vespa scooters, 28 tablets and 4 consoles.