Agrokor has made an offer for the remaining 47% of Marcator that has not been acquired by the Croatian retailer.
•    Agrokor offered EUR 86 per share, the offer being valid until 1st September 2014.
•    Agrokor acquired a 53% stake from majority owners in June 2014, in a transaction worth EUR 544 Million. For the remaining share of 47% estimated at around EUR 152 Million, Agrokor has taken loans from BNP Paribas, Austrian bank VTB and Croatian Bank Zagrebacka Banka.
•    Following the takeover, Agrokor has committed to maintain Mercator’s headquarters in Ljubljana over the next ten years and guaranteed the existing relationship for Mercator’s suppliers over the next three years.