Our analysis is based on robust data-driven research that looks across market, shopper and customer trends to present the most accurate view of the top global retailers and markets. We focus on the implications that are driving change across retail, today and into the future.
The leading suppliers, brand manufacturers, retailers, financial services and strategic marketing firms rely on our insights to transform their businesses.
Unparalleled breadth and depth of actionable analysis, and data on:
- Shopper/Consumer attitudes, behaviors, expectations, and preferences
- Retailer growth, trends, and key performance strategies
- Competitor position, strengths, weaknesses, and actions
Industry-leading expertise in transforming intelligence to insight:
- How can you avoid the pitfalls and capitalize on the opportunities within the ever-evolving retail landscape?
- Why are consumers, shoppers, customers, and competitors acting as they are?
- What are the implications of industry shifts for your business?
- What are the capabilities and skills your team need to win now and in the future?
Find Out More
Kantar Retail Products
Prepare your business for the future of retail with Kantar Retail Events. Our retail experts assess and discuss where the risks and rewards will be for your business in tomorrow’s retail environment. Formats include:
- Topical Forums — Frame future trends, topical best practice, and best-in-class case studies within Kantar Retail’s unique insights on the surrounding, evolving retail landscape
- Mid-Year & Year-End Forums — Build and validate planning assumptions, calibrate plan execution with a new understanding of the possible, and gain the tools to capture faster-than-market growth by attending our “Signature” events—walk away with a clear vision of what your business will need to do to win in the future
- Workshops/SuperSessions/Retailing Forums — Inform and prepare your business with forward-looking, specific insights and recommendations (Shopper, Customer, Team, Organizational Skills & Capabilities) centered around a specific retailer, channel, or market
- Strategic Outlook Conferences — Gain an understanding of the strategic business opportunities resulting from the ever-changing macro retail landscape—from global trends to the US economic outlook, from an in-depth look at the shopper to the implications of new technology—all while networking with your peers
Kantar Retail tailors our expertise and insights to your key retail account needs – delivered onsite or integrated into your featured event.
- Trainers/facilitators use team exercises and audience discussion to explore your customer initiatives
- Our fact-based insight provides credibility and a fresh perspective customized to your training needs
- Our experts can deliver strategic insights to your senior leadership team
Kantar Retail ShareGroups bring together non-competitive companies to have an open conversation regarding common challenges and opportunities. Benefits include:
- Sharing real life examples of Best Practices which provide relevant, actionable insights
- Brainstorm & Problem Solve on the key items that we are struggling with to help create strategies that will address them
- Promote new thinking that will improve execution against our challenges and opportunities
- These benefits will promote new and different ways of moving your business forward by implementing proven strategies from ShareGroup teammates and Kantar Retail experts.
CUSTOM & APPLIED RESEARCH
Kantar Retail helps answer your pivotal planning questions – transforming retailer and market insights into realistic, measurable action plans directly applied to your business and aligned with your “retail reality”
- Our integrated approach means we work with you to solve the most pressing issues in a way best suited to your organization
- Leverage our analysts global expertise to align with the future rather than orient according to the past
KANTAR RETAIL iQ
Kantar Retail’s online products enables our clients to stay ahead of market trends, build strategic business plans and maximize growth opportunities.
- Superior breadth and depth of analysis — Comprehensive insights, photos, articles, forecasts & written data reports, and event presentations delivered on key topics and the leading retailers, channels, and global markets
- Accurate and actionable insights — Our research delivers an implications-focused point of view that enables our clients to grow their businesses through more effective business planning and execution
- Primary data and unique, in-depth research — ShopperScape®, our proprietary monthly shopper survey, explores shopper motivations and behaviors through primary data, unique frameworks and distinct insights and analysis
- Forward-looking point-of-view — Our powerful and timely insights into shoppers and the purchasing decision process enable our clients to maximize ROI through improved in-store execution and focus on key growth opportunities
- Actionable insights in a convenient, dynamic format — On demand access to retail expertise via live and archived webcasts, available to all within your organization
- Frequent access to our industry experts — hear real time, actionable insight from Kantar Retail experts, addressing everything from key customer strategies to the trends that are shaping an evolving retail marketplace
- An eCourse library that develops core competencies — Our library of retailer, industry and skills-based courses delivers compelling content, interactive exercises and job aids, appropriate for everyone in your organization
- Results-oriented approach — courses focus on key competencies, such as financial acumen and customer and industry understanding, that are vital to building capabilities and driving business results